1. General principles
- The Contest is organized by the National Centre for Culture with its registered seat in Warsaw at 13 Płocka Street, 01-231 Warsaw, NIP: 525-235-83-53, REGON: 140-468-418, administrator of the “Eufonie Festival” Fan Page, where the contest post was published.
- The Contest prizes are founded by the National Centre for Culture.
- The Contest is not sponsored, run, administered and/or co-run by Facebook.
- Contest post – the post in which the contest was announced, containing one contest task, pinned at the top of the Fan Page for the duration of the Contest.
- User – a natural person who has his/her own e-mail address.
- Participant – a User who sent an answer to the contest question to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prizewinner – a Participant selected by the jury as a winner.
- Fan Page – Facebook page of the Eufonie Festival. https://www.facebook.com/FestiwalEufonie
3. Contest rules
- The Contest starts on 13 January 2023 at 5:00 p.m.
- Participation in the Contest is free of charge and voluntary.
- By sending a contest application containing an answer to the contest questions, you agree to the provisions of these rules.
- Any User may participate in the Contest.
- Participants are obliged to read the instructions in the contest post and to complete the contest task. Otherwise their application shall not be accepted.
- In order to apply, in the contents of the e-mail you have to write an answer to the following questions: “How many albums has the Tomasz Konieczny and Lech Napierała duo recorded? Which one is closest to you?”
- The Organizer does not take responsibility for applications that will be sent late. A User can only submit one valid application.
- Each User may participate in the Contest only once.
- The answer should be sent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. The winners of the Contest will be notified of a prize win by e-mail.
- From the submitted answers, a three-person jury will select three winners; the winners have to provide both the correct and most interesting answer. Each of them will be awardeda prize.
- The prize in the Contest is the album Between death & love by Tomasz Konieczny and Lech Napierała.
- The Organizer reserves the right to award additional prizes.
- The deadline for submitting contest applications is 22 January 2023 at 11:59 p.m.
4. Information clause
Pursuant to Art. 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (OJ EU L 119 of 4 May 2016), we would like to inform you that:
- the administrator of your personal data is the National Centre for Culture with its registered seat in Warsaw at 13 Płocka Street (postal code: 01-231), tel.: 22 21 00 100,
- contact with the Data Protection Officer at the National Centre for Culture is possible at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Your personal data will be processed:
- in the form of your name, surname and e-mail address in order to enable the implementation of the Contest and the selection of the Prizewinners pursuant to Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR,
- in the form of your name, surname, e-mail address and shipment address – in order to deliver the prizes to the Prizewinners pursuant to Art. 6(1)(b) GDPR,
- the recipients of your personal data will be exclusively entities providing the service of operation of the administrator’s systems and IT software, entities that will provide services on commission of the National Centre for Culture as well as entities authorized to obtain personal data pursuant to legal provisions.
- Your personal data will be processed:
- in the case of Participants, by the National Centre for Culture for the duration of the Contest; afterwards, they will be archived pursuant to separate regulations,
- in the case of Prizewinners, also after the completion of the Contest to deliver the prizes and for the compulsory archiving of documentation for a period specified in separate regulations,
- you have the right to access, rectify, delete, limit the processing of your personal data, the right to object and the right to transfer the data in the cases specified in the provisions of GDPR, and in the case of processing your data pursuant to a consent – the right to withdraw the consent without affecting the lawfulness of the processing performed pursuant to the consent prior to its withdrawal.
- In disputed cases, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, i.e. President of the Personal Data Protection Office,
- providing personal data is a requirement of the Contest.
5. Final provisions and technical information
- The Contest is not a gambling game within the meaning of Art. 1 sec. 2 of the Polish Gambling Act of 19 November 2009 and is not subject to the rules contained in the aforementioned Act and its implementing regulations.
- The Contest is announced on the Fan Page (https://www.facebook.com/FestiwalEufonie) administered by the Organizer on the Facebook social network.
- The Contest is not limited by territory.
- Employees of the Organizer and entities and employees of entities providing services to the Organizer in the implementation of the Contest pursuant to civil law contracts, in particular employees participating in the development and conduct of the Contest, as well as members of the immediate family (spouses, relatives in the ascending and descending lines and siblings), are excluded from participation in the Contest.
- By submitting the contest application, you declare that you have read the contents of the rules and that you accept them and that you consent to the processing of your personal data in order for the names and surnames of the Prizewinners to be published.