Rules of the competition “Win a Veriko Tchumburidze CD!”
1. General principles
- The Competition is organized by the National Centre for Culture with its registered seat in Warsaw at 13 Płocka Street, 01-231 Warsaw, NIP: 525-235-83-53, REGON: 140-468-418, administrator of the “Eufonie Festival” Fanpage, where the competition post was published.
- The Competition prizes are founded by the National Centre for Culture.
- The Competition is not sponsored, run, administered and/or co-run by Facebook.
- Competition post – the post in which the competition was announced, containing one competition task, pinned at the top of the Fanpage for the duration of the competition.
- User – a natural person who has his/her own e-mail address.
- Participant – a User who sent an answer to the competition question to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- Prizewinner – the Participant selected by the jury as a winner.
- Fanpage – the Eufonie Festival page on Facebook.
3. Competition rules
- The Competition begins on 18.10.2022 at 5:00 p.m.
- Participation in the Competition is free of charge and voluntary.
- Any User may participate in the Competition.
- Participants are obliged to read the instructions in the competition post and complete the competition task. Otherwise, their application will not be accepted.
- The competition application is the answer to the question given in the content of the e-mail.
- The Organizer does not take responsibility for applications that will be sent late. A User can only submit one valid application.
- Each User may participate in the Competition only once.
- The answer should be sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The winners of the Competition will be notified of a prize win by e-mail.
- The jury will select three winners from among the submitted answers. Each of them will beawardedthe prize.
- The prize in the Competition is a CD featuring a recording of the Veriko Tchumburidze concert registered at the 2021 Eufonie Festival, including one with an autograph.
- The autographed CD will be awarded by the jury to the Participant whose answer will stand out from the others with its justification and ingenuity.
- The deadline for submitting competition applications is 23.10.2022 at 11:59 p.m.
4. Information clause
Pursuant to Art. 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (OJ EU L 119 of 4 May 2016), we would like to inform you that:
- the administrator of your personal data is the National Centre for Culture with its registered seat in Warsaw at 13 Płocka Street (postal code: 01-231), tel.: 22 21 00 100,
- contact with the Data Protection Officer at the National Centre for Culture is possible at the e-mail address email@example.com,
- Your personal data will be processed in order to:
implement the competition and select the prizewinners pursuant to Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR and hand over the prizes to the prizewinners pursuant to Art. 6(1)(b) GDPR as well as in order to publish the names and surnames of the prizewinners pursuant to the consent of the Participant of the Competition – Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR
- the recipients of your personal data will be exclusively entities providing the service of operation of the administrator’s systems and IT software, entities that will provide services on commission of the National Centre for Culture as well as entities authorized to obtain personal data pursuant to legal provisions,
- Your personal data will be processed in order to:
– in the case of Participants, for the duration of the implementation of the competition by the National Centre for Culture,
– in the case of Prizewinners, also after the completion of the competition for the handing over of the prizes and for the compulsory archiving of documentation for a period specified in separate regulations,
- you have the right to access, rectify, delete, limit the processing of your personal data, the right to object and the right to transfer the data in the cases specified in the provisions of GDPR, and in the case of processing your data pursuant to consent – the right to withdraw the consent without affecting the legality of the processing performed pursuant to consent before its withdrawal.
- in disputes, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, i.e. President of the Personal Data Protection Office,
- providing personal data is voluntary, however, failure to consent to the processing of personal data will result in the Participant’s inability to participate in the competition, in the inability to place the Participant on the list of Prizewinners and to award the prize and, in the case of Prizewinners, in the National Centre for Culture’s inability to send the prizes.
5. Final provisions and technical information
- The Competition is not a gambling game within the meaning of Art. 1 sec. 2 of the Polish Gambling Act of 19 November 2009 and is not subject to the rules contained in the aforementioned Act and its implementing regulations.
- The Competition is announced on the Fanpage (https://www.facebook.com/FestiwalEufonie) administered by the Organizer on the Facebook social network.
- The Competition is worldwide.
- Employees of the Organizer and entities and employees of entities providing services to the Organizer in the implementation of the Competition pursuant to civil law contracts, in particular employees participating in the development and conduct of the Competition, as well as members of the immediate family (spouses, relatives in the ascending and descending lines and siblings), are excluded from participation in the Competition.
- Submission of the competition application is tantamount to a statement that the Participant has read and accepted the contents of the rules and to a consent to the processing of the Participant’s personal data for the purpose of publishing the name and surname of a prizewinner.