I GENERAL PROVISIONS
- These Rules contain the rules governing the participation in the 4th International Music Festival of Central-Eastern Europe Eufonie (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Festival’), which will take place from 18 November to 26 November 2022 in Warsaw.
- The organizer of the Festival is the National Centre for Culture Poland (hereinafter referred to as the ‘NCK’) with its registered office in Warsaw (01-231), at 13 Płocka Street.
- The programme of the Festival is available online at www.eufonie.pl.
- The Festival events (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Events’) will take place at the following venues:
1) Warsaw Philharmonic (5 Jasna Street, Warsaw),
2) Royal Castle in Warsaw (4 Castle Square, Warsaw),
3) Palladium Theatre (9 Złota Street, Warsaw),
4) Archcathedral Basilica of St. John the Baptist (8 Świętojańska Street, Warsaw),
5) ‘Nowa Miodowa’ Concert Hall ZPSM No. 1 (21 Rakowiecka Street),
6) Kordegarda – Gallery of the National Centre for Culture (15 Krakowskie Przedmieście Street).
- The Rules are addressed to all persons who will be staying on the premises of the venues listed in point 4 above during the Festival. Any person staying on the premises of the Festival during its duration is obliged to comply with the provisions of these Rules.
- These Rules are available online at www.eufonie.pl and physically, at the entrance to each Event at the venues listed in point 4 above.
- Regardless of the provisions of the Rules, all Participants are obliged to comply with applicable law, in particular, in the field of epidemic safety. The law may vary, depending on government decisions and regulations.
II ADMISSION TO THE EVENT AREA
- Admission to the Event area is possible upon presentation of a valid ticket, pass or personal invitation to the Event staff.
- Tickets for the Events can be purchased via the Festival website www.nck.bilety24.pl, at the Warsaw Philharmonic Ticket Office and at the Kordegarda Gallery. Tickets for the events held at the Palladium Theatre can also be purchased at the ticket office of the Palladium Theatre.
- Ticket purchase rules are available online at www.nck.bilety24.pl.
- The number of tickets sold per Event is limited.
- The NCK is obliged to refuse admission to the Event area to:
a) a person who is under a visible influence of alcohol, intoxicants, psychotropics or other similarly acting agents,
b) a person holding weapons or other dangerous objects, explosives, pyrotechnic articles, fire-hazardous materials, intoxicants or psychotropics,
c) a person behaving aggressively, provocatively or otherwise posing a threat to public safety or order.
III INFORMATION FOR SPECTATORS
- Event Participants are obliged to comply with all recommendations of the NCK and the event safety staff.
- Event Participants and all other persons present in the Event area are obliged to behave in a manner that does not jeopardize the safety of other Event Participants and, in particular, to comply with the provisions of the Rules.
- Minors participate in the Event under the sole responsibility of the adults taking care of them.
- The NCK is not responsible for any items of Participants left unattended.
- Sound recording, photographing or recording by spectators during the concerts is prohibited.
- Smoking is strictly forbidden in the Event area.
- The NCK informs that late spectators will not be admitted to the Events. In this case, admission to an Event will only be possible during an intermission.
- Spectators who do not follow the orders of the audience service in the event of violation of these Rules or who pose a threat to other spectators will be asked to leave the Event venue. Such persons shall not be entitled to reimbursement of ticket costs.
- The NCK informs that selected concerts are broadcast and recorded. The NCK records the course of the concert for the purposes of documentation, promotion of the NCK and of the concert now and in future years and for the purpose of using the recording on the Internet and television channels for a maximum period of 5 years. The image of the persons present in the concert area may be recorded as part of the concert recording and then disseminated for the purposes mentioned in this point.
- The NCK informs that it will document the Festival by taking photographs for the purposes of documentation, promotion of the NCK and the Festival now and in future years and for the purpose of using the photographs on the Internet.
- Upon buying a ticket to the Festival, Participants accept the provisions of the Rules and acknowledge the possibility of their image being recorded and published in the manner described in this chapter.
IV FINAL PROVISIONS
- The NCK has the right to amend these Rules, in particular due to the need to ensure the proper conduct of the Event and safety of Event Participants. Participants do not need to be informed in advance about changes introduced to the Rules. As soon as changes have been introduced, the up-to-date version of the Rules will be published on the Festival website at www.eufonie.pl.
- The Rules come into force on 3 October 2022.
- In matters not covered by these Rules, the provisions of the Act of 23 April 1964 – the Civil Code and other generally applicable provisions of law shall apply.
- An information clause is attached to the Rules.
Annex No. 1 to the RULES OF PARTICIPATION
IN THE 4th INTERNATIONAL MUSIC FESTIVAL OF CENTRAL-EASTERN EUROPE Eufonie
The National Centre for Culture Poland informs about the rules of processing your personal data regarding participation in the Events organized by the aforementioned Institution.
Pursuant to Art. 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (Official Journal EU L 119 of 4 May 2016), we would like to inform you that:
1. the Administrator of your personal data is the National Centre for Culture Poland with its registered office in Warsaw at 13 Płocka Street;
2. contact with the person responsible for the protection of personal data is possible at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org; asd
3. your personal data in the form of:
- a possible registered image – pursuant to the provisions of the Rules – will be processed pursuant to Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR – in order to enable participation in the event
4. Recipients of your personal data will be exclusively entities providing services to the Administrator, including the service of the Administrator’s systems and IT software; in the case of disclosing data in the form of image on the Internet or on TV, recipients of the data will also be an indefinite circle of people with access to the Internet and TV.
5. Your personal data in the form of:
- names and surnames on invitations will be processed for the period of implementation and settlement of the Festival and then will be subject to mandatory archiving pursuant to separate regulations,
- a possible recorded image on video recordings will be processed over the period of operation of the recording on the Internet and television channels (maximum 5 years) and then will be subject to mandatory archiving pursuant to separate regulations,
- a possible recorded image in photos will be processed throughout the entire period of the NCK’s activities promoting the Institution and the Festival and then will be subject to mandatory archiving pursuant to separate regulations.
6. You have the right to access, rectify, delete, limit the processing of your personal data, the right to object and the right to transfer the data in the cases specified in the provisions of GDPR.
7. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, i.e. President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
8. Providing personal data enabling participation pursuant to the Rules is a condition for participating in the Festival.