I EVENTS AS PART OF THE FESTIVAL
- These Rules define the rules of participation in the 3rd International Music Festival of Central-Eastern
Europe Eufonie (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Festival’) organized by the National Centre for Culture.
- The following events will take place as part of the Festival:
- 19 November 2021, 7:30 p.m., Warsaw Philharmonic Concert Hall, 5 Jasna Street, Warsaw, concert
Bujnicka / Kryger / Kozłowski / Gierlach / Warsaw Philharmonic Choir / Sinfonia Varsovia / Nagy
- 19 November 2021, 10:00 p.m., Creativity Centre Targowa, 56 Targowa Street, Warsaw, vernissage
Dialogue with Jewish Cantors / Curran
- 20-27 November 2021, from 2:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m., Creativity Centre Targowa, 56 Targowa Street,
Warsaw, exhibition Dialogue with Jewish Cantors
- 20 November 2021, 7:30 p.m., Warsaw Philharmonic Concert Hall, 5 Jasna Street, Warsaw, concert
Długosz / NOSPR / Tali
- 20 November 2021, 10:00 p.m., Palladium Theatre, 9 Złota Street, Warsaw, concert Górecki
Transformed / Adam Bałdych Quartet
- 21 November 2021, 2:15 p.m., Archcathedral Basilica of St John the Baptist, 8 Świętojańska Street,
Warsaw, concert Konieczny & Napierała / vocal recital
- 21 November 2021, 4:00 p.m., Holy Trinity Evangelical Church of the Augsburg Confession, 1 Stanisław
Małachowski Square, Warsaw, concert Latvian Radio Choir / Klava
- 21 November 2021, 7:30 p.m., Royal Castle, Great Assembly Hall (Ballroom), 4 Castle Square, Warsaw,
concert Olga & Natalia Pasiecznik / vocal recital
- 22 November 2021, 7:30 p.m., Warsaw Philharmonic Concert Hall, 5 Jasna Street, Warsaw, concert
Wawrowski / Sinfonia Varsovia / Wolińska
- 23 November 2021, 7:30 p.m., Royal Castle, Great Assembly Hall (Ballroom), 4 Castle Square, Warsaw,
concert Freszel / Böhmová / Kwartet Śląski
- 24 November 2021, 7:30 p.m., Warsaw Philharmonic Concert Hall, 5 Jasna Street, Warsaw, concert
Tchumburidze / Estonian National Symphony Orchestra / Elts
- 25 November 2021, 7:30 p.m., Warsaw Philharmonic Chamber Hall, 5 Jasna Street, Warsaw, concert
Kobekina / Okros / Cello recital
- 26 November 2021, 7:30 p.m., Warsaw Philharmonic Concert Hall, 5 Jasna Street, Warsaw, concert
Górecka / Warchal Slovak Orchestra / Camerata Silesia / Danel
- 26 November 2021, 10:00 p.m., Akwarium Club, 60a Krakowskie Przedmieście Street, Warsaw, concert
SEPR – interpretations / Oval / Sienkiewicz
- 27 November 2021, 7:30 p.m., Warsaw Philharmonic Concert Hall, 5 Jasna Street, Warsaw, concert
Vondráček / Warsaw Philharmonic Symphony Orchestra / Boreyko
hereinafter referred to as the ‘Concerts’.
II ENTRY OF THE CONCERTS AREA
- Entry to the Concerts area takes place by appearing in the marked entrance area and consists in:
a) Verifying a ticket, guest pass or invitation by the Concerts staff,
b) Demonstrating possession of a protective mask,
c) Hand disinfection,
d) Temperature measurement of a Concerts participant,
e) A participant filling in the health declaration.
- A Concerts participant is obliged to cover the nose and mouth with a protective mask, disinfect the hands
and measure the temperature before entering the Concerts area.
- The Organizer is obliged to refuse entry to the Concerts area:
a) to the persons who do not have a mask,
b) to the persons who refuse to undergo the activities referred to in sec. 1,
c) to a person who is under a visible influence of alcohol, intoxicants, psychotropics or other
similarly acting agents,
d) to a person holding weapons or other dangerous objects, explosives, pyrotechnic articles, firehazardous materials, alcoholic beverages, intoxicants or psychotropics,
e) to a person behaving aggressively, provocatively or otherwise posing a threat to the public safety
III INFORMATION FOR SPECATATORS
- In the Concerts area, it is obligatory to cover the mouth and nose. Each participant of the Concerts is
obliged to individually equip himself/herself with personal protection materials.
- Pursuant to the applicable regulations, we do not require the obligation to cover the face in the case
1) a child up to 4 years of age;
2) the persons who cannot cover their mouth or nose due to their health condition, pervasive
developmental disorders, mental disorders, moderate, severe or profound intellectual disability
or the persons who have difficulty in covering or uncovering their mouth or nose on their own
(presentation of a respective certificate is not required, however, an oral declaration of this fact
should be made when entering a Concert area)
- It is required to keep a safe distance between the participants of a Concert before and after a Concert
- The obligation to keep a distance before and after a Concert does not apply to a spectator who:
a) participates in a Concert with persons with whom he/she lives,
b) participates in a Concert with a child up to 13 years of age,
c) is a person with a disability certificate,
d) due to his/her health condition, he/she cannot move independently and participates in a Concert
with a caregiver.
- During the Concerts, one should follow the instructions of the staff as to how to:
a) enter the Concerts area
b) take seats
c) leave the Concerts area
- A Concerts participant is obliged to comply with any other recommendations of the relevant services as
well as with the Organizer’s and security services’ orders.
- The participants of the Concerts and all other persons present in the Concerts area are obliged to behave
in a manner that does not endanger the safety of other persons present during the Concerts and, in
particular, to comply with the provisions of the Rules.
- The Organizer informs that the Concerts are broadcast and recorded. The Organizers record the course
of a Concert for the purposes of documentation, promotion of the NCK and of a Concert in the present
and future years and for the purposes of using the recording on social media profiles (YouTube,
Facebook) of the National Centre for Culture for a maximum period of 5 years. The image of the persons
present in the Concerts Area may be recorded as part of a recording of a Concert and then disseminated
for the purposes mentioned in this point.
- The participation in a Concert is tantamount to the Participant declaring that he/she is fully aware of a
possible disease threat to health and life caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus resulting from participation in
a Concert with the participation of the audience during the epidemic.
- The Organizer shall not be responsible for a risk related to a potential infection with the SARS-CoV-2
virus, causing the COVID-19 disease, during a Concert.
- Smoking is strictly forbidden in the Concerts area.
- Sound recording, taking photographs or recording by spectators during the Concerts is prohibited.
- The spectators who do not follow the orders of the audience service in the event of violation of these
Rules or who pose a threat to other spectators will be asked to leave a Concert venue.
- The Organizer hereby informs that he is legally obliged to provide the list of Concert participants and
employees supporting a Concert to the relevant services – the County Sanitary and Epidemiological
Station in connection with the activities undertaken by these services to combat the epidemic, at their
IV FINAL PROVISIONS:
- These Rules will be available at the entrance to the Concerts area and on the website eufonie.pl.
- The Organizer has the right to amend these Rules, in particular due to the need to ensure a proper
conduct of a Concert and safety of the participants of a Concert.
- The Rules come into force on 10 July 2021.
- The Organizer shall not be responsible for the consequences of force majeure or for the decisions of
public authorities resulting from the state of the COVID-19 pandemic, resulting in limiting the conduct of
some activities or taking some activities.
- In matters not covered by these Rules, the provisions of the Act of 23 April 1964 – the Civil Code and
other generally applicable provisions of law shall apply.
- The following annexes are attached to the Rules:
a) information clause,
b) declaration of the participant.
The National Centre for Culture informs about the rules of processing your personal data in connection with
participation in the Concerts organized by the aforementioned Institution.
Pursuant to Art. 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (OJ EU L 119 of 4 May 2016), we
would like to inform you that:
- the Administrator of your personal data is the National Centre for Culture with its seat in Warsaw at 13 Płocka
- Contact with the person responsible for the protection of personal data is possible at the following e-mail
- Your personal data will be processed in order to:
a) in the case of the data included in health declarations:
a. pursuant to Art. 9(2)(i) GDPR, i.e. processing is necessary for reasons of public interest in
the area of public health, such as protecting against serious cross-border threats to health
or ensuring high standards of quality and safety of health care (personal data in the form
of health information).
b. Pursuant to Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR – in order to enable participation in the event pursuant to
the rules (personal data in the form of name, surname and e-mail address included in the
b) in the form of a possible registered image – in accordance with the provisions of the rules, they will
be processed pursuant to Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR – in order to enable participation in the event,
- The recipients of your personal data will only be the entities providing services to the Administrator, including
the service of the Administrator’s IT systems and software, and the entities authorized to obtain them
pursuant to legal provisions, including the Chief Sanitary Inspectorate,
- Your personal data:
a) In the form of an image registered during the events will be processed by the Administrator throughout
the entire period of promotion of a Concert, the Festival and the National Centre for Culture,
b) From health declarations:
a. in the form of information on the state of health – the data constituting a special category of data will
be processed by the Administrator for 2 weeks from the date of the Event and then will be deleted.
b. included in the health declaration and not constituting a special category of data – in the form of
name, surname, e-mail address – will be processed by the Administrator for 2 weeks from the date of
the Event and then will be deleted,
- You have the right to access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing of your personal data, the right
to object and the right to transfer the data in the cases specified in the provisions of GDPR.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Personal Data
- Providing personal data:
a) enabling participation in the Concerts pursuant to the rules is a condition for participation in the
b) included in the health declaration – is necessary to participate in a Concert.
Annex 2 to the RULES OF PARTICIPATION IN THE 3RD INTERNATIONAL MUSIC FESTIVAL OF CENTRAL-EASTERN EUROPE Eufonie
Name and surname
E-mail address for contact
In accordance with the guidelines for organizers of cultural and entertainment events during the SARS-CoV-2 virus epidemic in Poland, published by the Ministry of Culture and National Heritage, the Ministry of Development and the Chief Sanitary Inspector:
I hereby declare that, to the best of my knowledge, I am not infected with the SARS-CoV-2 (COVID) virus and that I have not had contact with sick people in the last 14 days.
At the same time, I declare that I am not in quarantine or under epidemiological supervision.